Preparing For Your Visit to Peninsula Kidney Associates
Peninsula Kidney Associates (PKA) is a full-service practice providing complete diagnosis, treatment and patient resources for kidney-related diseases and hypertension (high blood pressure), as well as dialysis. Our expertise is only matched by our unwavering commitment to providing patients with compassionate and individualized quality care.
To make your first appointment with us as smooth as possible, we ask that you have a few things prepared in advance so we can get through the necessary paperwork in an orderly fashion.
When you are referred to us by your primary care doctor, the physician’s office will be asked to provide us with copies of your last office visit notes, most recent lab results and any ultrasounds or scans that may be related to your kidney care.
Here’s what we need from you:
- – Insurance information and cards.
- – Co-pay and deductible payments
- – A list of medications you are currently taking.
- – If you have any additional records from other doctors or specialists that you feel may assist in
- your treatment, please bring copies of those, too.
- – If you are seeing more than one doctor, please bring a list with the name of each doctor, his or
- her contact information (office address, phone number, etc.) and what they are treating you for. Even
- if you do not think it is pertinent to your treatment with us, it is important for us to have full knowledge
- of all treatments and your permission to contact any of your doctors for further discussion if
- necessary. We cannot do this without your permission.
- – It will also be helpful to us if you have a list of your personal and family medical history if you
- have that available.
Your initial visit should take approximately two hours, including the admission process, a thorough evaluation by one of our physicians and to provide you with ample time to ask questions.
Peninsula Kidney Associates
Dr. Ayodeji and his staff have always provided me with professionalism and great customer service. Even in the midst of my accepting my situation, Dr. Ayodeji was the most understanding physician I have ever dealt with. He truly cares and understands. I appreciate him in many ways as a doctor.
There is a genuine concern with my medical care. Also the staff has always worked along with me in case of an emergency.
I’ve always liked (Peninsula Kidney Associates) and will continue to come. I feel relieved to know I have had the best of care.
I always leave with the satisfaction of feeling I had the best assessment of my condition and the best intervention. I would say I am a miracle with the treatment I receive.
For me , I would rather come here than any of my other physicians.
Dr. Wang is always concerned and aware of my healthcare. Even when we call about questions, she takes the time to make any necessary adjustments.
I loved the service and staff kindness.
I have been at the Denbigh location for over a year now and everyone involved has really succeeded in making these visits outstanding….Please keep doing the right things. It has caused difficult times to (have) delightful outcomes.
Your staff is always very nice, polite and respectful. Always easy to speak to.