Welcome to Your New Patient Portal!
Get your medical information when you need it with your new patient portal. Peninsula Kidney Associates has partnered with Health Companion to offer you a secure place to store, manage, and communicate your health information with your doctor, insurance company, employer and family.
To get started, follow these easy steps:
- Obtain a “Patient Portal Welcome Letter” from Peninsula Kidney Associates.
- Go to https://www.healthcompanion.com/falcon
- Click Sign Up on the right side of the screen.
- Create a Username and Password
- Enter your PIN, found on your “Patient Portal Welcome Letter, when you are prompted in order to send and receive information
In your portal, you will find:
- Your health information including labs, health history, family history, etc.
- Tools for managing your medical bills, insurance claims, and health accounts.
- Personalized preventive health information and reminders.
- Secure communication with your health network.
Contact our office or email@example.com if you have any questions about your new patient portal.