Thank you for referring your patient to Peninsula Kidney Associates. To ensure your patient will be scheduled promptly, please read the instructions below for scheduling a new patient.
1. Determine what physician and office you would like the patient to see for his/her first appointment
- Length of first appointment will be 45 minutes
- Patient will need to register at the reception desk. Please have patient arrive 15 minutes early.
2. Print and fill out Peninsula Kidney Associate’s Physician Referral Form and fax it to the appropriate office. 757-251-7470 (Hampton/Newport News) 757-345-0770 (Williamsburg)
3. In addition, please fax the following information to the appropriate scheduling office:
- Copy of Patient Insurance Card/Cards
- Health History Information
- 2 Most Recent Progress Notes
- 2 Most Recent Lab Results
- Medication List
- Most Recent X-Ray/Ultrasound (Renal/ Abdominal)
- Authorization/Referral (If Required)
4. Once all appropriate patient information has been received we will contact the patient directly to schedule the appointment.
5. Within 7 business days of the date of all office visits you will receive a copy of the office note for your record.