Thank you for referring your patient to Peninsula Kidney Associates. To ensure your patient will be scheduled promptly, please read the instructions below for scheduling a new patient.
1. Determine what physician and office you would like the patient to see for his/her first appointment
- Length of first appointment will be 45 minutes
- Patient will need to register at the reception desk. Please have patient arrive 15 minutes early.
2. Print and fill out Peninsula Kidney Associate’s Physician Referral Form and fax it to the appropriate office. 757-251-7470 (Hampton/Newport News) 757-345-0770 (Williamsburg)
3. In addition, please fax the following information to the appropriate scheduling office:
- Copy of Patient Insurance Card/Cards
- Health History Information
- 2 Most Recent Progress Notes
- 2 Most Recent Lab Results
- Medication List
- Most Recent X-Ray/Ultrasound (Renal/ Abdominal)
- Authorization/Referral (If Required)
4. Once all appropriate patient information has been received we will contact the patient directly to schedule the appointment.
5. Within 7 business days of the date of all office visits you will receive a copy of the office note for your record.
Dr. Ayodeji and his staff have always provided me with professionalism and great customer service. Even in the midst of my accepting my situation, Dr. Ayodeji was the most understanding physician I have ever dealt with. He truly cares and understands. I appreciate him in many ways as a doctor.
There is a genuine concern with my medical care. Also the staff has always worked along with me in case of an emergency.
I’ve always liked (Peninsula Kidney Associates) and will continue to come. I feel relieved to know I have had the best of care.
I always leave with the satisfaction of feeling I had the best assessment of my condition and the best intervention. I would say I am a miracle with the treatment I receive.
For me , I would rather come here than any of my other physicians.
Dr. Wang is always concerned and aware of my healthcare. Even when we call about questions, she takes the time to make any necessary adjustments.
I loved the service and staff kindness.
I have been at the Denbigh location for over a year now and everyone involved has really succeeded in making these visits outstanding….Please keep doing the right things. It has caused difficult times to (have) delightful outcomes.
Your staff is always very nice, polite and respectful. Always easy to speak to.